Friday, January 9, 2009

And If You Don't Know, Now You Know.

Holy Cow!!! I'm In the mood to Write, this is not good. Whenever I write it means A. I don't have anything else to do and I just want to ramble on and on about how I'm going to be lonely for the rest of my life. B. I'm too worried about my Current situation and I need a way to channal my srtess in the hopes of doing somethign intelectually creative. Or C. BOTH.


However for thoes of you reading, yes all 2 of my followers. I'm moving up in the world!!!! This blog entry is B. I'm worried about my current situation in life and other crap. So where to begin? I'm starting school in about 3 days and I'm friggin' Terrified! I dont' what to do I don't even have school supplies for pete sake! (by the way who the hell is pete) Note to Self: SPLURGING ON STUFF IS NEVER A GOOD IDEA!!! But somehow I simply forget that note. On top of that I've been reduced down to working 22 hrs a week. So I guess this is the life of a poor college student...... this is my very uninthusiastic yay. Oh and did i mention I don't have my text books yet ... go me.


In spite of AALLL my stressing out there is on message that keeps me going through the chaos, the fact that i've been through ALOT and I do mean ALOT worse, And eventually I will find a way. If I get my buss pass that in turn will save me ATON of money (damn UTA) and then I could use that money for what ever and also I'll be getting my social security card soon and then I could donate plasma. (insert yay here) so I know I'll be fine I just like stressing about stuff. I live off it.



In other news! I learnd how step out side my comfort zone, Beer! And LOTS of it! In recent parties, well one, I've talked to compleat strangers and was ok with it.. no wonly if i could get my phone back. I'm also opening up to my neighbors Ma.Andy. (pronounced mandy, don't overthink it ) actually matt he's a pretty cool guy. I don't know why I get sooo Intimidated by straight guys. Could it be that I don't want them to think that I'm trying to get into their pants? Or could it be that I just think so low of myself that I'm embarassed to be in their pressence? Oh, wait it's all of the above. I know I shouldn't think like that but it's hard not to. I think with this new year I'll to further accept myslef and not be afraid fo being me.



and with that i got to bed, night !

No comments: